Due to a leak under third street, Maintenance has had to dig up the street to facilitate repairs. The original plan was to backfill the street today and get everything back to normal today. However, upon filling with rock, they do not feel it is safe enough to open the road back up, and they still need to verify that remaining water in the hole is not due to leakage or a result of the digging. So due to an abundance of caution, they have decided to leave the road closed until Tuesday for through traffic. If they have to replace anything else at the main a boil order may be issued and it may be Wednesday before it can be reopened. Sorry for any inconvenience.